Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How To Trade MACD Divergence

Personally, I love the MACD indicator because of its reliability and its ability to work well with other indicators to form a trading strategy. In my previous posts, I have gone through how you can make use of forex MACD indicator in your trading and how you can trade MACD crossover for profit.

In this post, I will go through how I actually trade with MACD divergence and how you can make use of it to form a trading strategy for yourself. If you are not sure about what divergence is, you can look at my previous post "Forex MACD Indicator Explained" and I will now go through the steps on how you can profit from the divergence.

The MACD divergence is a very powerful phenomenon that you can trade with. However you need to understand that the divergence works well only when there is a trend as MACD divergence is an indication of a upcoming reversal.

read more

No comments:

Post a Comment